Please arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment for registration and imaging
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- If you had prior surgery please bring previous operative notes and clinical information from your prior surgeon
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, Written records etc. and any other relevant information’s
- Insurance information
- List of medications (if any)
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothing that doesn’t restrict movement and allows access to your specific injury or pain problem
You may spend around 2 hours for your appointment between imaging and seeing Dr. Welton and her staff.
To cancel an appointment,
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 24 hours’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.